Aidan

I can't help but love this little guy when he smiles like this! Now if he would only drink formula (so I won't have to pump anymore), and start sleeping at night...

During the day while Ethan runs and plays around, Aidan tries to keep himself occupied too. He'll last about 15 minutes in one place, and then he's ready for the next "view" of the world. Last week we threw this little jeep into his "playtime" mix. I love how his hands are on the steering wheel. 15 1/2 years until he really hits the road...Thank goodness!

3 comments:

Lisa said...

So cute. I feel you with the feeding. I am hoping to start the weaning process this month. We don't do a night feeding anymore, but that doesn't necessarily give more sleep. Good luck to you. I feel your pain.

melissa merrill said...

He is really adorable! I can't believe he is getting so big! Good luck with the formula situation. When Dallin wouldn't take a bottle, I left him with my mom while I went to get my hair done. By the time I got back grandma had him good to go!

Tanya said...

cute pictures! i like the look on his face in the second one.

Recent Posts

google33e193cc695cc79f.html