Welcome Winco!

Move over Reams, Smiths, & Albertsons...your worst enemy is here! Winco is coming to town! For those who have ever shopped at Winco, you know the joy that bulk bins and cheap quality food can bring to your face!:) (And last time I was there they even had a great selection of organic bulk stuff too!!)
Last week I noticed they were leveling the ground about 2 miles from my house and wondered what they would build. Today as I drove by I got giddy as I saw that WINCO was coming! As you can tell, I LOVE Winco.

I grew up grocery shopping there with my Mom. Winco has recieved a LARGE portion of my dad's paychecks over the years, and now we are to join in. The farthest East I've seen Winco is in Boise. But it looks like they are branching out from WA,OR,ID,CA, & NV to good old Utah! Yippee!!

IKEA, WINCO...now all we need is Trader Joe's and an ocean!:)

10 comments:

swtelford said...

Maybe they will come my way now...I miss good bulk stuff!

Hendricksonblog said...

keep your fingers crossed on that ocean......or better yet, hold your breath.

Aimee said...

That's funny - I saw the sign and had to google it 'cause I didn't know what it was. I actually thought Winco was the construction company that was builing right there. Good to hear what a friend has to say about it.

Unknown said...

Yes Stacey...I hope it keeps on moving West to CO! You never know!!

The Hansens said...

YEAH! We LOVE WinCo too! My husband has worked for WinCo for 16years. That is great you will be getting one!

Lisa said...

I have never even heard of them. Where is this location?? I will go and check it out. Is it more of a Costco bulky thing?

Hendricksonblog said...

no i'm more of a costco bulky thing!
So I am excited that you are excited even though i dont know what it is but i have to admit i was sad the sign didnt have a little red bullseye.

Unknown said...

Nope, not a Costco thing. Just good cheap grocery store--food, bakery, etc... However, you do bag your own groceries (which is actually kindof fun once you get the hang of it.)

Dori said...

I don't know How I would ever live with out WinCo! I'm so happy for you!

Suzie said...

I am excited too. I heard they have good prices. I will be trying it out. I'm glad to know that it is a good store.

Recent Posts

google33e193cc695cc79f.html