Happy Father's Day! 2009

We are so blessed to have such great Dad's in our lives. We love them. We are especially grateful for a loving Heavenly Father who has blessed our lives so much! Happy Father's Day!

{My Dad}


{The greatest Grandpa ever!}He'll be 93 July 8 & still goes golfing at least 2X a week and works in the temple everyday except Monday. Our GREAT example. I love him so much.

{Love the "dad" of our house!}

{Bob's Dad}

We also celebrated our little cousins 1st birthday today, and I thought these pictures were so great I couldn't help but post them...

{"Millies" 1st birthday}
{Older Sis} I loved that she was finding bugs barefoot, in her dress, with the flower in her hair.

{Aidan & Millie}

{So sweet} Happy Birthday!

No comments:

Recent Posts

google33e193cc695cc79f.html