Out with a ROAR!

So what do we do when March goes out like a lion?

A little too much of this...


Wish we could do this...

{it came today and I can't wait to break this baby out!}

I do a little of this...

{I was asked to donate a few items to a local school for an auction to help raise $ for the arts...how cute did this little gal turn out?!}

Ethan wishes I would do more of this...

{but I was FREEZING!}



{And no, a window will not stop this 5 year old!}

And then at night, I do more of this...

{Don't you wish you were the lucky one who gets this great towel to dry your dishes on? Well, it will be yours if you are my mother-in-law and its your bday on Sunday!

And don't worry, she isn't too computer savy & doesn't read my blog so it will still be a surprise!}





And may April come in like a lamb! April, are you listening?

4 comments:

the thrifty ba said...

love that owl!
and we are getting hit by snow too. hate it...i want to wear some shorts!

ERIN said...

I have the same Bike trailer, we got it a few months ago.

Janette said...

I can't believe the snow! hopefully thats the last hoo ha. btw, got the changing pad in the mail. LOVE it and matches her burp cloths! score for me! thanks again.

Siri said...

Yep, I'm itching for Spring to come back!

And Emily, I can tell Ethan has grown so much since I last saw him in person. He's becoming such a handsome little guy. But, tell him to slow down!!! We need to get together soon!

Recent Posts

google33e193cc695cc79f.html