MIO

{MIO}
"Missing In Oregon."  Or maybe it should be "Missing In Utah".  Either way I've been captured by the "summer bug".   {Its totally going around you know.}


Don't worry...I'm surviving...but other things in my life aren't doing so well...my blog, library books, phone calls, & emails are all drastically suffering.

Needless to say, this assailant has no mercy.  Each day seems to produce more summer enticements...warm summer evenings, sandy feet, clear blue sky, freckled faces, and fresh produce.  Ahhh.    Yes, I'm a gonner.

{Watch Out}
If you don't want to get this bug {although my guess is that most of you already have it}---I think I can help.  Here's list of things you MUST avoid at all costs...

{The Beach}



{U-pick Berries}


{The Great Outdoors...or pretty much doing anything outside at all.}



{People you love}


{Fun}


Yeah, I think that pretty much covers it.  Good luck to you my blog-reading friends.  And may the summer be good to you!;)

4 comments:

cArLa said...

you have a beautiful family! so happy that you are loving summer as much as i am. xo, carla

The Cheap Chic Momma said...

"U Pick" blueberries- so jealous! Makes me miss Oregon.

The Cheap Chic Momma said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Dawn said...

Looks like you're having a good time!

Recent Posts

google33e193cc695cc79f.html