Free Shabby Dish Drying Towel Tutorial Printable Booklet

{Shabby Dish Towel Tutorial}
Shabby. Gotta love it!  
Not only is it super cute, but makes our lives so much easier.  Well, as least our crafty lives. :)

I threw together this shabby step by step picture tutorial just in time for Mother's Day. I think you might like it. 


I love my dish drying towels.  Every time I pull a wet dish out of the dishwasher and place it on that cute towel on my counter it makes me happy.  I hate drying dishes.  Okay, I hate doing dishes altogether, but we won't get into that now! :)


Grab 3 coordinating prints, some contrasting thread, and go for it!  What dish doer in your life wouldn't want of these sweet things?!


Its a simple tutorial that would be great for those of us that may not have years of experience sitting at a sewing machine (or need to use the manual on a regular basis...like me.:)


I don't have time to post the entire tutorial right now, but you can print out this free booklet that will show you how to do it!

Okay, not THIS booklet (you won't be sewing an owl)...but it will look something like this when you print it out and staple it together.:)  I'll get a picture of the booklet for you as soon as I have one!:)



You can download and print the free step by step picture tutorial booklet here!


Have fun!
Emily

No comments:

Recent Posts

google33e193cc695cc79f.html